relational database system
simple user interface
||The Stock Inventory Systems are based upon research on a C relational database system, and
extensive requirements analysis of stock tracking requirements of various types of
commercial sales companies.
The system has been implemented in
- Pasaraya Hiong Kong
- Tang Ling Shopping Centre
Each of the above systems have been implemented in different types of supermarkets,
boutiques and bakeries.
The success of these systems lies in their ease of use and practical features:
- User Levels and User Accounts
- Feature security
- Simple User Interface
- Flexible Reporting System
- Custom Reports
- Activity Monitor
- Interface to different hardware, such as cash registers, bar code scanners, magnetic
- Network aware, being tested on Novell Netware and Windows NT
- Multi-user: more than one data entry clerk can update the stock at the same time, using
- Import and Export of data of various formats.
- Fast: being written in C, they outperform Clipper and dBase systems.
- Small: the system occupies very little hard disk space.
- Sales Reports
- Management Reports